Should I invest my money in print?
Instagram announced that they are no longer a photo-sharing app. Is this the end of print designs? Shouldn’t we all just focus on video? Well... no.
Even though video content is essential, we still think print designs are needed in every marketing campaign. Here's our pros and cons list:
- Print marketing can convey a certain level of professionalism which is not always possible through online ads.
- Print marketing targets a more specific audience, so you are more likely to reach people who will be interested in your product.
- By combining print marketing with digital marketing, you promote yourself to a much wider audience.
- Consumers are more likely to trust print advertising than unknown online ads.
- With the online advertising market becoming increasingly saturated, print advertising is often a breath of fresh air for consumers.
- A study in Canada suggested that people are more likely to remember a brand they were exposed to through print.
- An effective print marketing campaign needs plenty of planning ahead of release.
- Print is not designed to sell your product but for people to recognise your brand.
- Younger people are more likely to look online rather than in magazines and newspapers. However, if your target market is over 30-35, print marketing is still an effective way to reach your audience.
But what are your thoughts on this? Let us know by leaving us a comment down below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.